Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wait whaaat?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 15, 2009
I deleted a wizard that had a permanent mount that I forgot to put into my shared bank. Is it gone now? I swear if I wasted 4000 crowns...

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
I am sorry to tell you that everything on your character has been deleted. You however, can still buy a new mount.

Delver
May 12, 2012
MalvinHawkRunner on Nov 10, 2016 wrote:
I deleted a wizard that had a permanent mount that I forgot to put into my shared bank. Is it gone now? I swear if I wasted 4000 crowns...
Try contacting KI and ask them if you could have your character back, then you can put the mount in your shared bank and delete the character again. Their email is probably at the Help section and the top of your screen next to Game Updates.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Delver
Dec 15, 2009
Mythali126 on Nov 11, 2016 wrote:
Try contacting KI and ask them if you could have your character back, then you can put the mount in your shared bank and delete the character again. Their email is probably at the Help section and the top of your screen next to Game Updates.
My 6 slots are already filled up sadly. I'll just have to do with the new celestial mount.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011