Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I build castles?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2016
So I went and bought the Avalon castle plot, because who wouldn't want their own custom-made CASTLE to live in , yeah?

Mmm.... yeah...

I got my wooden pieces and started merrily building, only to find... I got no roof pieces. And my lovely wallpaper collection from my previous house won't go on my wooden walls, nor will my flooring go on my floors. So now what I have is a bunch of roofless wooden rooms that more like a giant, half-finished garden shed. I have to say, I don't feel very majestic wandering round THAT. I tried seeing the guy outside the housing shop in Wizard city, but he only sells RECIPES for STONE castle bits (and no roof bits or stairs, even for that.) I went to the Bazaar, but only managed to get two more wooden corner bits. So... does anyone know where I can get bits to make my castle look - well, actually like a CASTLE? The kind of castle I wouldn't be deeply embarrassed to show my friends around?

Thanks!

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
Crowns packs, recipes, farm for them. Sorry, I haven't actually built anything but i've gotten quite a bit just from questing.

Hope this helps,

Alexander Dragondreamer 110
Alexander Stormdreamer 110
Alexander Deathdreamer 13