Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Advice on Fickle Pickle

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 23, 2016
Okay so I am a level 5 Gardener and acquired some fickle pickle seeds. I got an enchanted small pot (did not want to do the soil atm) and planted the seed.

The Seed tells me it dislikes Stinkweed (does anything like that poor guy ?). Anyway what advice can others offer such as how long it takes to start returning on the investment and other items like that?

Any advice would be appreciated.

I did see the thread about pets from 2011 and am going to watch for that as I have a lady bug pet in my garden area .

But anything less and maybe what you all collected from it would be great.

Thanks

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Andhanni on Oct 18, 2016 wrote:
Okay so I am a level 5 Gardener and acquired some fickle pickle seeds. I got an enchanted small pot (did not want to do the soil atm) and planted the seed.

The Seed tells me it dislikes Stinkweed (does anything like that poor guy ?). Anyway what advice can others offer such as how long it takes to start returning on the investment and other items like that?

Any advice would be appreciated.

I did see the thread about pets from 2011 and am going to watch for that as I have a lady bug pet in my garden area .

But anything less and maybe what you all collected from it would be great.

Thanks
Well, you should note that it grows slower (25% slower) when a Stinkweed is nearby. But come on Stinkweed, as the name suggest, it's a very difficult plant to even be fund of.

The harvest aren't one of the best, they're okay and basic.
They include:

Gold
Snacks (Pizza, Star Cookie, Tomato Soup to name a few)
Regents (Acorn, Ore, Pearl etc)
Treasure Cards (Traps, Variety of Rank 2+ Spells)
And at times, another Fickle Pickle Seed.

They do like, as do most plants as well; Tropical Garden Gnomes and Pixies!

Survivor
Aug 31, 2014
Hi
You may also want to watch
the likes and dislikes of other plants,Grapes of wrath like the pickles and will grow better by them.
have fun