Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seven Characters

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Blaze03554 on Nov 22, 2016 wrote:
We are the ones trying to save money!!

I never understood why many people keep looking for things to cost US money.

Oh yeah KI please keep making us spend, and spend, and spend!!!!

I understand where you are coming from, but why do we (not just you) encourage KI to find ways to make us spend more money!!??

Did you forget who the audience is?

1 KI is in Texas US, and majority is US players... US currency is the easiest to base on

If you dont have people spend money, you dont get updates

I know the audience, and even in my calculation, the total price is $120. i added $25 every 2 weeks in crowns... and i didnt even contribute sales, or if you did or didnt pay during the calculated timeframe, or how much you paid....

if a 7tth char would to happen, you should meet the requirements of having all 6 wizards at exalted, and then youll gett a email saying you been given the 7th

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
SparkleTude on Nov 21, 2016 wrote:
I think not many people can afford two accounts.

I think if they had 7 or 8 characters they would supply 7 or 8 wizards instead of only 6.

So it is a question of two different groups of customers really.

In not answering the needs of the 2nd group they are denying themselves an income stream.

I see many more desks in the welcome screen than there are wizards.
That is the way KingsIsle makes money.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
camahawk on Nov 23, 2016 wrote:
1 KI is in Texas US, and majority is US players... US currency is the easiest to base on

I know the audience, and even in my calculation, the total price is $120. i added $25 every 2 weeks in crowns... and i didnt even contribute sales, or if you did or didnt pay during the calculated timeframe, or how much you paid....

if a 7tth char would to happen, you should meet the requirements of having all 6 wizards at exalted, and then youll gett a email saying you been given the 7th
You apparently haven't stop to consider what kind of shape the U.S. economy has been in over the last several years and has steadily gotten worse. For many families, that has been one of the reasons they have quit paying to play along with the frustration they have faced in the game.

You might think you know the audience but in reality, you don't. I pay $13.90 a month for 2 accounts on a family account. I RARELY buy crowns or any other item in the game that can't be bought with game gold.

I started the second account originally as a TC holder but after most of my friends quit, I started adding more wizards and dual boxing.

As for PAYING for a 7th wizard on either account, for me, not happening. As for having a requirement that all 6 previous wizards on the account to be Exalted is unreasonable. That in itself would probably push more players out of the game.

In all reality, If KI were to add that 7th wizard as they did the first 6 then maybe players will go forward with it, but many, if not most are not going to pay for getting it. I don't see crowns players for the most part paying $25 every 2 weeks for that either unless money is not object.

There is a point that many are going to put on the brakes and either, go with what they already have or quit.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
camahawk on Nov 23, 2016 wrote:

I meant the word "us", not United States!!

Defender
Aug 25, 2014
Many games successfully allow you to purchase and extra character slot. This is a tried and true method to allow players to gain all classes of play in a game. Yeah its not fair if we don't have much money (I am disabled and on a fixed income so I know all about being broke 99% of the time), but like it has been said, KI is a business and needs to make money to bring us content. We would not get the same level of quality if the game were free or if they didn't have things people could pay for in game.