Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the best way to get steel

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
hi I am trying to get steel to craft a fire pet jewels what is the easiest way to get steel.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
thomas battle brea... on Sep 1, 2016 wrote:
hi I am trying to get steel to craft a fire pet jewels what is the easiest way to get steel.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Steel Check this link out. Almost all are from Zafaria and on, and from a quick glance, seem to become more common the further you go. Polaris SEEMS to have a lot of this reagent. But I don't know really. The link should give you good help.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
Defender
Jan 01, 2009
you can usually buy all the steel you want from the Bazaar. If there isn't any just check back when you can. Last time I looked there was a couple of hundred for sale.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Michael Nightgem on Sep 10, 2016 wrote:
you can usually buy all the steel you want from the Bazaar. If there isn't any just check back when you can. Last time I looked there was a couple of hundred for sale.
I think you're confused. Steel is very rarely in the Bazaar and never in the 100's in my experience. Iron is very common.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
Champion
Mar 05, 2012
I've had luck with steel drops from the death jackals when you first enter Zamunda.