Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell Suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2013
I am a 105 level life crowns player who has really enjoyed your game. I and my boys have played and I used to play with my brother before he passed away. Now I have my sister playing and am paying for her new areas, houses, mounts, etc. I've easily spent a lot of money. It is embarrassing to say how much I've spent on a game so I won't. I often play with 2 to 4 accounts at a time.

I will tell you that I think life deserves a new hit-all-enemies spell every 50-70 levels or so. I have an awesome idea for a life spell. I think that Pan should come out with his flute and vines should start to creep up in a circle around all the enemy players. Then they should shoot out flowers and thorns and do something similar to the explosion thing for the Centaur. That would be so awesome!! Since it would be an all attack spell, this could have a negative affect on their ability to heal, or reduce healing for a round or two, but really we need a good attack spell that affects all enemies. The caterpillar is great. I love it, but we need a good hit-all spell. If you hinder the life player in a significant way, though, please make the damage major and worth it. This would be a truly life experience -- flowers and thorns. Perfect.

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
Zilsa on Aug 13, 2016 wrote:
I am a 105 level life crowns player who has really enjoyed your game. I and my boys have played and I used to play with my brother before he passed away. Now I have my sister playing and am paying for her new areas, houses, mounts, etc. I've easily spent a lot of money. It is embarrassing to say how much I've spent on a game so I won't. I often play with 2 to 4 accounts at a time.

I will tell you that I think life deserves a new hit-all-enemies spell every 50-70 levels or so. I have an awesome idea for a life spell. I think that Pan should come out with his flute and vines should start to creep up in a circle around all the enemy players. Then they should shoot out flowers and thorns and do something similar to the explosion thing for the Centaur. That would be so awesome!! Since it would be an all attack spell, this could have a negative affect on their ability to heal, or reduce healing for a round or two, but really we need a good attack spell that affects all enemies. The caterpillar is great. I love it, but we need a good hit-all spell. If you hinder the life player in a significant way, though, please make the damage major and worth it. This would be a truly life experience -- flowers and thorns. Perfect.
This sounds ok, but life has forest lord and the swans. If anything, I think they need a aoe at a low level to match the other shcool's aoe attacks.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
You already have a good aoe spell, it's forest lord and at 108 you get wings of fate should you desire to use that spell. I think what life needs is an aoe like meteor strike or at least a low pop aoe.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
Zilsa on Aug 13, 2016 wrote:

Good idea! But I think what Life needs is a new heal not a new attack. I love the whole thing with pan, but you guys already have a Saytr spell so I think another "pan" themed spell would be execcive. perhaps the thorns and vines on their own?