Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

about graphics updates

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2012
hi everyone! i was just wondering, as a long time player (since 2012), when any other graphics updates will be added to the game? i love how wizard city looks with the new graphics and it's been around 5 years since that update, so i was wondering if anyone has any news on if KI have any plans for the other arc 1 worlds?
i understand if it's not at the top of their priorities of course, just curious!

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
A while after the Wizard City revamp and the new addition of remodeled Krokotopian characters and items, I heard something about a revamp that was going to be done for Krokotopia. It has been years since I have seen any talk about it, but I also remember someone mentioning the use of some of Mirage's assets that were going to be used in Krokotopia's revamp (whenever it may come).

As it has been quite a while since the original revamp, I'm not quite sure what they have planned for the first arc worlds. I'm hoping that we will eventually see some new graphics there!