Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Add animus extract for cats and dogs

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
I am very disappointed that I cannot place cats and dogs in my Marleybone-themed house. Please add extract animus spells for cats and dogs.

Defender
Feb 03, 2012
I have a Mirage-themed house and I wish I could add some House Qhat characters to it.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I REALLY want this. Felines and Canines are surprisingly diverse categories, covering multiple models and worlds. Imagine being able to use Canine animus to extract the Jackals in Zafaria, the Wolves in Grizzleheim, or goodness knows how many Marleybonians! And with Feline we could get things live the Zafarian Lions, Aztecan Jaguars, Avalonian Pantheras and all the Quats! It would really be an incredible addition!

Please, make this happen!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Mackenzie Moondrea... on Mar 28, 2023 wrote:
I have a Mirage-themed house and I wish I could add some House Qhat characters to it.
You can get Qhat characters from the faction vendors, but sadly they cannot move. It makes it seem a lot less real when they just sit there, frozen like statues.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Lookit Light on Mar 28, 2023 wrote:
I REALLY want this. Felines and Canines are surprisingly diverse categories, covering multiple models and worlds. Imagine being able to use Canine animus to extract the Jackals in Zafaria, the Wolves in Grizzleheim, or goodness knows how many Marleybonians! And with Feline we could get things live the Zafarian Lions, Aztecan Jaguars, Avalonian Pantheras and all the Quats! It would really be an incredible addition!

Please, make this happen!
Absolutely!

Defender
Feb 03, 2012
I bet it would also be really fun to read quat, dog, and cat character descriptions in the monstrology tome!

Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
The mentioned in a KI live like a year and a half ago that cat extract was in the works, hopefully that means its coming out in the summer update!