Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Auspicious Rabbit Won't Have Auspicious Rabbit Offspring

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
Hi I bought an Auspicious Rabbit from the crowns shop. I have been able to hatch with it, but when I hatch it with my Feathered Tabby, it only gives me a Feathered Tabby. I have hatched 7 times with my Auspicious Rabbit. Why is this happening. I want to make it clear that I am hatching with the same character. Both pets are on the same character.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
ScottOfChaos on Mar 24, 2023 wrote:
Hi I bought an Auspicious Rabbit from the crowns shop. I have been able to hatch with it, but when I hatch it with my Feathered Tabby, it only gives me a Feathered Tabby. I have hatched 7 times with my Auspicious Rabbit. Why is this happening. I want to make it clear that I am hatching with the same character. Both pets are on the same character.
That is some serious bad luck, keep trying! You'll get it!

Survivor
Mar 26, 2022
My friend and I were trying to hatch a Midnight Cat with a Scarecrow, so that my friend could have a Scarecrow. It took us 8 hatches. We got terrible luck. There is a calculator for how likely you are to get a certain pet back. The calculator didn't have the new Auspicious Rabbit pet in there, but I used the Auspicious Ox. According to the calculator, you have a 66% chance of getting your Feathered Tabby and a 33% chance of getting the Auspicious Rabbit. You just have to keep trying. Eventually you will get it. Sorry to hear about the bad luck. I wish you good luck and fortune!