Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My idea for improving mounts. Let's have a Mounts discussion section!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
I can't be the only wizard who worries about mounts.

I love being a cartoon wizard, and I love my mounts. I love riding them, thinking about them and talking about them. Mounts are great! Hey, is anyone else here old enough to remember the giant red bird two person mount that took up the entire PvP arena? It was embarrassing. The darn bird would make these "floop. floop" sounds.

I don't know about you guys, but I built an entire stitch around a mount.And it is sharp!

Oh, I suppose I should get to the point.

Sometimes a wizard friend needs me to help them quest, and being a clever Balance wizard, I am happy to help. I love it when my friends have a 2 person mount, so that they can follow their quest arrow, and I can just "be along for the ride" and don't have to do anything. That's why I spent some money to get the four person mount, the "Mini Streetcar." It came with a cool robe, too. But the problem starts once we get into a dungeon. I have to follow them from room to room, and some of those rooms are really dark, and I usually can't just port to them because it says my friend is "busy." I would like to be able to effortlessly follow my friend through dungeons. Why can't they just give me a piggyback ride

Survivor
May 06, 2009
Liam Swiftwalker on Mar 21, 2023 wrote:
I can't be the only wizard who worries about mounts.

I love being a cartoon wizard, and I love my mounts. I love riding them, thinking about them and talking about them. Mounts are great! Hey, is anyone else here old enough to remember the giant red bird two person mount that took up the entire PvP arena? It was embarrassing. The darn bird would make these "floop. floop" sounds.

I don't know about you guys, but I built an entire stitch around a mount.And it is sharp!

Oh, I suppose I should get to the point.

Sometimes a wizard friend needs me to help them quest, and being a clever Balance wizard, I am happy to help. I love it when my friends have a 2 person mount, so that they can follow their quest arrow, and I can just "be along for the ride" and don't have to do anything. That's why I spent some money to get the four person mount, the "Mini Streetcar." It came with a cool robe, too. But the problem starts once we get into a dungeon. I have to follow them from room to room, and some of those rooms are really dark, and I usually can't just port to them because it says my friend is "busy." I would like to be able to effortlessly follow my friend through dungeons. Why can't they just give me a piggyback ride
I love