Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bric a brac

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
please increase how many housing items we can have, it is used up wey to fast, i don't mind paying for the bric a brac elixir but let us buy more of them

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
You can go up to 400 per area.

I am waiting for them to increase backpack space. I need more of those tbh. Or make it so that Elixirs don't count at backpack space. I've bought the max backback elixirs and I'm still constantly full because they give me garbage and things that I can't use without trashing. It's discouraged me from purchasing packs even with the recent 50% off bit.

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
Isirion on Dec 19, 2022 wrote:
please increase how many housing items we can have, it is used up wey to fast, i don't mind paying for the bric a brac elixir but let us buy more of them
I don't think it's about money it's about whether the average computer can handle that many items and still perform. I should imagine at some point in the future that item limit will increase but may be a while.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
Omg this! I have the Catmandu bundle and it’s huge! Why give us such huge bundles, but have such a low limit for items? Never could understand that.