Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Locating Players in Dungeons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 08, 2019
Hello I don't know about everyone else, but I've had many experiences with unsuccessful dungeons, whether it was due to players leaving the dungeon or disappearing somewhere. I was hoping that by now we would have the ability to see where teammates are when you're inside a dungeon, but alas, we're not there yet. There has to be other wizards who understand this issue and are as frustrated as I am. Playing the game is one of my favorite pastimes, but it ruins the experience if I have to keep redoing dungeons when someone leaves without me knowing. While most players do stick with you, I would appreciate knowing if someone ended up leaving or if they got stuck in a misc. battel. It would also be easier to delegate tasks, if people want to split up for the quest. If there's a way to add this to the game, I know a lot of people would benefit from it. Multi-player activities are hard enough to coordinate, so we should at least be able to see where the group is on the map. Thank you for reading, I hope it resonates with you.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
AmberRu20 on Jul 22, 2022 wrote:
Hello I don't know about everyone else, but I've had many experiences with unsuccessful dungeons, whether it was due to players leaving the dungeon or disappearing somewhere. I was hoping that by now we would have the ability to see where teammates are when you're inside a dungeon, but alas, we're not there yet. There has to be other wizards who understand this issue and are as frustrated as I am. Playing the game is one of my favorite pastimes, but it ruins the experience if I have to keep redoing dungeons when someone leaves without me knowing. While most players do stick with you, I would appreciate knowing if someone ended up leaving or if they got stuck in a misc. battel. It would also be easier to delegate tasks, if people want to split up for the quest. If there's a way to add this to the game, I know a lot of people would benefit from it. Multi-player activities are hard enough to coordinate, so we should at least be able to see where the group is on the map. Thank you for reading, I hope it resonates with you.
Hi there! I totally agree and posted the same thing (with resolution) over 4 years ago. Please click the link I am providing to see the responses given way back then. Make sure to read all the replies; even Sparck replied to say he likes the idea. www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?497253-Dungeon-Chat

KI took the idea and incorporated it into how the Beastmoon chat works. Now is the time KI, to take Beastmoon chat and turn it into Dungeon Chat.

Now for something spooky
This is the 3rd idea that I had posted years ago that has very recently currently come up here on these Forums.