Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Any Level" Attire missing in new Peppergrass Glen Bundle.

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
In the new Peppergrass Glen Bundle Gift Card, there is no option to choose the "Whitehart Attire" for "Any Level". The first tab in the Gift Window displays Attire for "Level 150+". The next tab is for Level 10+, then Level 20+, etc. But there is no option for "Any Level". See details and screenshots in Post #1727 on the Wizard101 Central Forums here: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?446431-Firsthand-Observations-Thread&p=5647596#post5647596

Survivor
Mar 25, 2019
AluraMist2 on Jul 15, 2022 wrote:
In the new Peppergrass Glen Bundle Gift Card, there is no option to choose the "Whitehart Attire" for "Any Level". The first tab in the Gift Window displays Attire for "Level 150+". The next tab is for Level 10+, then Level 20+, etc. But there is no option for "Any Level". See details and screenshots in Post #1727 on the Wizard101 Central Forums here: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?446431-Firsthand-Observations-Thread&p=5647596#post5647596
As of today, July 28, there is still no option to choose "Any Level" gear from the Peppergrass Glen Bundle Gift Card. How does my Wizard get the "Any Level" gear from this Bundle?

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
AluraMist2 on Jul 15, 2022 wrote:
Hey there!

Thank you for brining this to our attention! I'm letting the team know now to get this in.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2019
Jessicazz on Jul 28, 2022 wrote:
As of today, July 28, there is still no option to choose "Any Level" gear from the Peppergrass Glen Bundle Gift Card. How does my Wizard get the "Any Level" gear from this Bundle?
Thank you KI for fixing the Peppergrass Glen Bundle Gift Card. I now have the option to choose "Any Level" gear from this Bundle on my new Wizard.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2019
Jessicazz on Jul 28, 2022 wrote:
I checked ingame today and I saw that the option to choose "Any Level" gear was fixed. Thank you KI.

But I have a question. The "Any Level" gear offers absolutely "no stats or bonuses" at all --- not even a boost Health or boost Mana, like the "Any Level" gear used to do. Is that a mistake? Should this gear have something listed?

I purchased this Bundle for my new account, for my new Wizards, who are all currently under Level 10. I was looking for at least some kind of stats or bonus on the Items.