Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Elixir stronger then I thought? Or bug?

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
So on my storm I redeemed a 1 hour gardening benefits elixir (1 hour version) and for some reason the timer only goes down whenever I use my storm character. Is this the intended interaction?

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Rachel Dreamsong on May 23, 2022 wrote:
So on my storm I redeemed a 1 hour gardening benefits elixir (1 hour version) and for some reason the timer only goes down whenever I use my storm character. Is this the intended interaction?
Hello! Yes this is intended! Whenever you collect a elixir, it is for your character not your account, luckily if you switch off the character, like you mentioned, the timer will stop until you play on that wizard again!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Kyle IceWielder on May 24, 2022 wrote:
Hello! Yes this is intended! Whenever you collect a elixir, it is for your character not your account, luckily if you switch off the character, like you mentioned, the timer will stop until you play on that wizard again!
Kyle, what is your critere for addressing bug reports here? Not sure you are aware, but CS tells us to post them here, so what is the point if no one answers of acknowledges them?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Kyle IceWielder on May 24, 2022 wrote:
Ah perfect, so as long as Im quick with my gardening I can get a couple elder harvests in. That's absolutely perfect cuz I really need the mega snacks from my EMP garden.

Thank you so much with the swift response.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Jasmine3429 on May 24, 2022 wrote:
Kyle, what is your critere for addressing bug reports here? Not sure you are aware, but CS tells us to post them here, so what is the point if no one answers of acknowledges them?
Ello! If Customer Support tells you to come to the forum then I'll try to answer for sure!