Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Player Versus player Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2016
Unable to complete the quest due to the new pedestals and the update. ranked Pedestal, Leaderboard Pedestal, and practice Pedestal.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2013
zachhattackk on May 18, 2022 wrote:
Unable to complete the quest due to the new pedestals and the update. ranked Pedestal, Leaderboard Pedestal, and practice Pedestal.
Having same issue.

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
I can confirm this is still an issue. Just turned L40 on my Life, and got this quest. The only pedestal I can look at is the Tournament pedestal, but the following are also part of the quest:

- Leaderboard Pedestal
- Practice Pedestal
- Ranked Pedestal

And without those pedestals, this quest can't be completed.
Quest name is "Player Versus Player".

Thanks.

Survivor
May 14, 2022
Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Survivor
Mar 03, 2021
Same issue, still. Anyone seen anything on a fix or update on this?

Survivor
Mar 03, 2021
Wanted to update and say that a submitted ticket got a response and they cleared the quest for me. So if it bothers you enough, send in a ticket on it, but you can also hide the quest if you want to do that. But they ARE aware of the issue, but didn't have an ETA on when it'd be addressed.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
jeregellison on Jun 27, 2022 wrote:
Wanted to update and say that a submitted ticket got a response and they cleared the quest for me. So if it bothers you enough, send in a ticket on it, but you can also hide the quest if you want to do that. But they ARE aware of the issue, but didn't have an ETA on when it'd be addressed.
Thank you for getting this issue cleared, a lot of the issues on the Halston's Laboratory may be fixed by reaching out to our customer support team, especially if it's an account issue that needs fixing.

Link: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Hope everyone has a great day!