Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Specific cards are not showing up in my spell deck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Hello!

I am a life wizard I have three cards in my deck that never show up when I am in battle. All the rest of my cards show up but not these three specific cards that are equipped in my spell deck.

Im a lvl 45, the cards that dont show up when Im in battle are:

Tranquility
Meditation
and Hunting Wyrm

I am not sure why it is happening but maybe i am not the only one or maybe I am doing something wrong.
Any advice or answer is appreciated

Thank you so much!

Defender
Oct 16, 2014
These cards are PvP-Only, denotated by the crossed swords. PvP-Only cards, as you may guess, cannot be used in PvE.

If you see any symbols you do not understand, you can check the "Icon Dictionary" under the "Help" tab in your spellbook,

Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
Well, the pattern that I'm seeing is these 3 spells are all PVP only spells. If you are trying to use them outside of Unicorn Way, that might be your issue.

Survivor
May 03, 2013
Try entering a battle (maybe against some very low-level baddie) with just those cards in your deck. Take a screenshot of your deck before you run into the battle and then take a screenshot of your hand when you're in the battle. If you truly have no cards showing up report it to customer service and they'll help you out. The screenshots will help give them evidence of the problem.