Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does Koto Still Drop Ninja Pigs?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 15, 2010
My friend is convinced that with the new lore spell/ spellement update, spells like goat monk, samoorai, and ninja pigs have been removed as mooshu boss drops. Is that true?? Or do the mooshu bosses still drop those spells?

Defender
May 22, 2012
XXX1227 on May 13, 2022 wrote:
My friend is convinced that with the new lore spell/ spellement update, spells like goat monk, samoorai, and ninja pigs have been removed as mooshu boss drops. Is that true?? Or do the mooshu bosses still drop those spells?
Good question and honestly I don't know. I would say just go farm for it and see what happens. It would be really sad if he only drops spellements now but at least you can craft it, if you are high enough level in questing and crafting.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Hello fellow wizard!

The three bosses mentioned should still drop the spells. I would imagine Kingsisle would report a change like that in a patch note. Koto is a very stubborn Ninja and will do anything to prevent you from gaining Ninja Pigs. Keep trying; you'll get it!

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
Master Juan Song on May 15, 2022 wrote:
Hello fellow wizard!

The three bosses mentioned should still drop the spells. I would imagine Kingsisle would report a change like that in a patch note. Koto is a very stubborn Ninja and will do anything to prevent you from gaining Ninja Pigs. Keep trying; you'll get it!
It took my Myth almost 200 runs and a few badges in order to get it, but that was before the update. But I agree, I'm sure KI would tell us if it had been removed, the way they did with Loremaster.