Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Website failing to load next page

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2022
Anyone else have gotten this problem?

The website has been acting up for weeks and fails to load the next page often, and just endlessly tries to load the next page but fails to do so. I thought it was my computers problem at first so i tried to do everything that could fix it but it didn't fix the websites issue. And only this website has this problem, others work fine. I even asked a friend if the website worked for him but he had the same issue. So KingsIsle, please fix your website's problem, even asked customer support for this to be fixed, its been days and I've only gotten a bot response. And hopefully you guys read your customer support reports more often cause I've submitted 3 in this past week or so and no real response to either of them.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Metaldusk on Feb 22, 2022 wrote:
Anyone else have gotten this problem?

The website has been acting up for weeks and fails to load the next page often, and just endlessly tries to load the next page but fails to do so. I thought it was my computers problem at first so i tried to do everything that could fix it but it didn't fix the websites issue. And only this website has this problem, others work fine. I even asked a friend if the website worked for him but he had the same issue. So KingsIsle, please fix your website's problem, even asked customer support for this to be fixed, its been days and I've only gotten a bot response. And hopefully you guys read your customer support reports more often cause I've submitted 3 in this past week or so and no real response to either of them.
Everything said by the OP is very very true.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
This website loading time is getting worse and worse. What's going on with the site!