Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ban Triage and Steal ward from pvp!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
These spells should not exist in pvp period. Both having cost 1 pip can override any fair match in play. Triage counters any and all dot of higher pips even greater than 8, like what? even so if your in a stand off match against a set resist player with resist way over the the intersection mark am talking 70-85% having triage makes it even more troubling as a damager dealer. You can't triage an open 8 pip storm king art but you can definitely triage an open myth king art of 8 pip so where's the balance in this?

At least increase triage pip cost from 1 to 3 so that players aren't just able to get a free get out of jail free card simply because of accessibility. Like shatter triage should have been an exclusive spells that can only function with mastery. I don't see how its balance to be able to use a 1 pip spell and counter spells like burning rampage and myth king art which ranges from 5-8 pips. If anyone can explain to me how that's balance I'll make this my last post on it, open to all opinions.

Steal ward, need I say more? I rest my case. To balance these spells your going to need to either increase the pips to 3 pips or make all dot spells hit on the same round like the old burning rampage. These 3 round damage hit dot should not be made obsolete simply because of triage.

Delver
Mar 31, 2015
Steal Ward is toxic and should be nerfed or made Ice only because it's too good in every situation and also is difficult to get; Triage, git gud as they say.