Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Flawless God Badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
So I know that in order to get this badge, it says that you have to reach level 100 without dying that leads to fleeing the fight. On my Life wizard, I've gone through Wizard City and Krokotopia without dying OR fleeing, but last night, I was in the Tomb of the Beguiler and I ran out of spells before I killed one of the bosses which lead to me fleeing. Does that automatically make me ineligable for the Flawless God badge?

Thanks in advance!

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Delver
Jun 10, 2012
this badge dont appear on any official list but just on a topic in reddit.
that was just an idea about adding a hardcore game badge but globally the answer was negative cuz:
- unfair depending of the school
-rage generator cuz if in a team your teamamte could make mistake that lead you to die (injustice at lvl 99)
-increasing rude action like team up member decide to not try cuz they dont like at lvl 50 you wont have +100% dmg 80% resist and 600 critical
-and what about spirit guardian and sacrifice they can kill you to respawn

globaly: unfair, attract bad minded players (troll,rude people,...), complexe to add cuz death mechanic is not as easy as it seem.

and some battle require fleeing in the startegy ( strange one but an existing strategy)