Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Search in Bazaar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
I been waiting for a search option in Bazaar while shopping - it's so long waiting for the list to compile and it's like 13+ years old time for an UPGRADE.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I've been thinking about this too, actually. A searchbar in the Bazaar would be extremely helpful for players looking for a specific item.

The Crowns Shop has a searchbar already. Why can't the Bazaar, a place with so many different items, have it, too?

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
I do like this idea of having a search option for the bazaar. There has been a few times when I was looking for a specific item and had to flip through many pages. Most of the times though, I am just browsing to see what is there and to see if something catches my eye.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
the whole UI needs to be updated, but I'll keep my comments to the bazaar only. Something that would be AWESOME would be a "highest level items only" to where it lists items you can use, from the last 5 levels until your current level. This way, instead of loading 150 pages of robes, you might get 5. I know which one would take less time to load.