Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nerf the Giant Bunny Cheats Damage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2019
Hi Tasha here

I can't solo the Giant Bunny because of the cheats it has, it does way too much damage on cheating damage so the Cheating Damage needs to be nerfed so I can get through.

There's no one on team up to help me.

and I been stuck on this quest for 4 or 6 months now and I can't past it.

I would like to solo past it but it seems it just not possible for me I try everything and i just die and I'm wasting my potions bottles for nothing

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Mikudollsdeath on Jan 18, 2022 wrote:
Hi Tasha here

I can't solo the Giant Bunny because of the cheats it has, it does way too much damage on cheating damage so the Cheating Damage needs to be nerfed so I can get through.

There's no one on team up to help me.

and I been stuck on this quest for 4 or 6 months now and I can't past it.

I would like to solo past it but it seems it just not possible for me I try everything and i just die and I'm wasting my potions bottles for nothing
you're not supposed to be able to solo it, it's a major boss.

There are parts of the game delibertly designed to be solos - and there are parts deliberately designed to force people to team up.

You can come back and solo it after you finish lemuria. For now, just use team up and get other people to help you with the boss battle.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2014
crystalwizard12345... on Feb 7, 2022 wrote:
you're not supposed to be able to solo it, it's a major boss.

There are parts of the game delibertly designed to be solos - and there are parts deliberately designed to force people to team up.

You can come back and solo it after you finish lemuria. For now, just use team up and get other people to help you with the boss battle.
They just said there's no one they can find in team up...