Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New idea for minions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
I was thinking a way to possibly bring minions back into the mix is have them join your battle, but they can't be hit. Instead, they stay for only a certain amount of rounds. Maybe you can base the duration of their stay off their pip cost or something like that. It's sad to see the "gimmick" of myth school die out due to the impracticality of minions but maybe this is a different way to go about it?

Survivor
Jan 31, 2013
I would like the minions to have an option for support only, hit only, or both. I'm tired of my traps being taken!

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
alexmoonblad3 on Nov 20, 2021 wrote:
I was thinking a way to possibly bring minions back into the mix is have them join your battle, but they can't be hit. Instead, they stay for only a certain amount of rounds. Maybe you can base the duration of their stay off their pip cost or something like that. It's sad to see the "gimmick" of myth school die out due to the impracticality of minions but maybe this is a different way to go about it?
I love this idea.
Also thought of something similar.
Perhaps when you summon a Minion, it can be immune to all attacks temporarily. (like for 1 turn)
or other minions as you say, can't be killed but disappear after some time.
I'd love to see all schools benefit from Minions as they make things a lot more interesting.
Myth should be the best at them, and they should be able to cast special spells that activate only if you have a minion out on the field as a cost. (Like in Beastmoon)

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
salemwitch137 on Nov 21, 2021 wrote:
I would like the minions to have an option for support only, hit only, or both. I'm tired of my traps being taken!
I honestly just want them as support only. If they make the minion damage scale with you then I'd change my mind, but as is, there is no justification for using them for damage past wizard city.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
alexmoonblad3 on Nov 20, 2021 wrote:
Have you tried doing Monstrology? For Myth school, you can have as many as will fit in the circle at the same time, and it only costs 2 pips (or 1 power pip) per monster summoned this way. There are a few places in the spiral where you can earn animus from 4 monsters at a time, which is where you should farm; Mirror Lake in Celestia, the Tree Roots in Khrysalis just before the Shadow Palace (the sigil by Moros), and the Ghost Fight in Mirage are 3 great places to farm for animus. I farmed the tree Roots in Khrysalis during a 2x drop weekend and gained over 100 monster summoning cards this way.

Survivor
May 20, 2018
New lvl 150 minion for each school life minion Life eye storm minion storm dino myth minion rat Storm minion storm bat death minion cat fire minion gaint and balance mythical Roc minion