Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Easy to Implement End Game System [Wievermancy]

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 10, 2015
One of the end game activities in all MMOs is fashion. Wiz has hit a place where we can no longer just increase stats, kingsisle likely has realized that fashion makes money… way more so then packs.

As such as compromise, as someone who hates packs- is the alternative known as Wievermancy. It would be taken directly from the systems which compromise Monstrology. When you kill an enemy, and extract their ‘wieve’ you gain access to their visual gear.

Once unlocked you can pay Gold or Crowns to unlock that ‘stitch’. You would also have patterns, some would be crafted, some dropped by bosses, or bought with crowns. Patterns are randomly generated, all Kingsisle needs to do, is run them through a randomizer. Each week 5 patterns would be added to game. Members would get all 5, none members would unlock 1 [unless you pay crowns for a pass]

Kingsisle could also offer drops for colour pallets from end game [ultra rare], but sell colour pallets for crowns or 1M gold. How would this work? The npc would sell wiever tokens for 500K gold. You need X tokens to buy.

Benefits?

1) less pay to win, but kingsisle still makes money

2) we get more stitch variety

3) members encouraged so more money for kingsisle, but still fair for f2p

4) more crown sales

5) I already have a stitch in my mind…. I want to make it happen

… let kingsisle know that you agree, give it a thumbs up. If you don’t let me know why