Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Expansion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
Dear Wizard101
I am wanting to be able to finish up the rest of the outside of my house decorating and the only way I would be able
to do that is either with a housing expansion pack or you change the allotment of 250 to 650 or something with no restrictions to how many items we can have, as long as it looks decent.
please let me know.

Thanks So Very Much
Christina Slack

Administrator
Casie28 on Sep 11, 2021 wrote:
Dear Wizard101
I am wanting to be able to finish up the rest of the outside of my house decorating and the only way I would be able
to do that is either with a housing expansion pack or you change the allotment of 250 to 650 or something with no restrictions to how many items we can have, as long as it looks decent.
please let me know.

Thanks So Very Much
Christina Slack
Hi Casie! Thanks for reaching out! There is an item in the Crown Shop called the Bric-a-Brac Elixir. This expands the housing item limit by another 50 items. Unfortunately that is all we have in game to expand the limit at this time. It would be great to see an increase in the housing item limit, in my eyes, and I hope one day that it can be implemented. Hope this helps! <3