Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long have you explored the spiral?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
I wanna see how many old players still play the game (:

Survivor
Nov 20, 2014
I started a while ago, but I stopped playing for several years until recently. when I first started I'm not entirely sure, but I guess we shall find out.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2012
Used to play back in the day, I'm back to feel the nostalgia.

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
9 years and few month on US servers + few years on European servers.
I saw the birth of many world and the fall of many wizards and witches
I made a bunch of friend and lost many in the sands of times before finding the door to Mirage
I founded the WhiteFlames on distant shores and their scions the GoldenFlames.
I tried Storm, Ice, Fire, Myth, Life, Death, Balance, Moon, Sun, Star and even touched shadow.
They called me savior, master, knight, ... so many titles.
In the depth of the Spiral i have my own stream that link tiny islands and castle
I embraced the nature call and my skill with fauna and flora reached summits.
i've explored every corner of the spiral to bring to an old explorer tiny creatures hidden from common sight.
Crafted athames, rings, furnitures, robes, amulets, musical instruments, wands and spells.
And i collected many things, too many things so i brought new friends, the fallen ones, they are not good fighters and their power are so weak, hard to imagine they are the keepers of many treasure collected on my adventures.
I'm Kane, Gaetan, Neela, Lenora, Erin, Chase, Jake, Tara, Ondine, Serena, Seth, Heather, Angel,...
I'm a Wizard or a Witch and sometime a Pirate

I think i can say i'm an old player but not a native i discover this game the year before Zafaria joined the Spiral when max lvl was 60.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
My user data says that I have been a player since 2015. However, I have actually been playing for longer then that; this account is the result of a character migration to an individual account. I can't recall exactly when I started playing, but I believe it was some time before even Zafaria was a thing.

So yes, long time player here.

Explorer
May 28, 2012
I have been exploring the Spiral since May 2012 when my daughter introduced me to the game. I continue to play whether I have membership or not, as the game is a great stress reliever.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
There's a few of us "veterans" still here.

Many of us can recall when level 50 was the cap o:

Anyone remember those days?

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
I joined back in 2008. I didn't play much around 2017-2018 though but I got back into the game in 2019. Since then, I've been playing almost daily.

Survivor
May 25, 2013
I don't even remember when I started, but I'm back now after a break from the game.

Explorer
May 13, 2018
Started in 2010, picked it up in 2013 because of some mishaps, then really got back in 2017 - with a new account each time xD

Survivor
Mar 12, 2021
OMG on this account I have only been here for a short while. However on my original account that I shared with my two mothers and sister I have been around very close to when the game started. I remember when the capstone was level 50 and now it is...120 I think? I have never gotten all the way through the game because of life, jobs and a number of other reasons, but the game has always drawn me back. It has grown as I have and I can't think of life without it here. The reason I started this account is I got tired of hearing one of my mother complain about how much money I spent on crowns and other stuff LOL. I don't think ill ever stop playing this game and I want to send my thanks and appreciation to the KingsIsle crew for creating it.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2011
I started in 2011 but only played for a few days due to the paywalls and my parents not being fans of memberships for free games and I would occasionally play in 2012-2013 when visiting family if I couldn't think of what to play.

It wasn't till I'd say around 2019 that I decided to finally get a membership and try out the game in it's full extent, however after around 2 weeks of extremely on off play and my bundle membership about to run out I had dropped the game again only having reached about early Marleybone on a wizard.

However recently I've returned and started a wizard and am around early-mid Dragonspyre and hoping to go far enough to max them, but only time will tell.

Logan SandStrider 41

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I found this page has the info:
www.wizard101.com/game/5th-birthday-items

Click that and login.

Your Account Creation Date: 18 Apr 2013

I've been around way longer than my account's creation.

Wouldn't it be nice if the game would show us each characters date of origin?

Explorer
Jun 06, 2009
I joined in 2009, so that means I've been playing for over 12 years now! It took my main character 11 years to finally graduate from Ravenwood, but hey, better late than never lol

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
I think about 9 years since i began.

Defender
Mar 02, 2009
Oh, it's been a very, very long time. W101 still feels a bit like home

Survivor
Jul 20, 2014
Short-time here, meaning just a few years, my first real char was a life, I quit when I heard about Mr. 100k Malistaire, and soloing regular Dragonspire bosses was already getting tedious.

Came back recently as a death (and happily found the new 10k malistaire), discovered the crown shop (henchmen, gear, and mounts). I seem to get this game more now (in terms of strategies), and now the game is a blast. Almost finished with Zafaria. Death rules for soloing I guess.

I did all the side quests and side worlds so far. I pretty much hate grinding of any kind (so no gardening, pets, or crafting), fortunately bazaar gear (plus crown shop) has been just fine. A small exception was I did the malistaire dungeon a few times for some drops, but 4x through wasn't too bad. The only gear I have bought so far is a mount and a lifeblade.

Defender
Mar 02, 2009
Well, I am recently back from a 7 year break- 3 weeks back, but I think I may just stick around -but I'm certainly a veteran Wiz.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
I started playing in 2010, right before Celestia came out. At the time I started, Dragonspyre was the final world but very shortly afterwards, the warehouse dungeon hit.

I have many treasured memories from back then, including the "Bazaar Now Open" sign in Olde Town, how the coolest house you could have was Watchtower Hall, and the invention of critical!

Survivor
Nov 06, 2021
Not long maybe a month i'm currently questing in krokotopia so i'm still new only a level 16 wizard so there's that

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
Star Edward on Sep 10, 2021 wrote:
There's a few of us "veterans" still here.

Many of us can recall when level 50 was the cap o:

Anyone remember those days?

I remember when you could still sell pets in the Bazaar.