Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buying Subscription with Time still left

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2018
I had a year subscription, but I canceled it a few months in cause I didn't play much this year until now. I'm wanting to renew my subscription again. If I was to buy a year sub again, would it charge me right now or when my original sub ends? Would my new sub overwrite my current one in terms of play time? I.E. If I have 4 months left of play time, will the new subscription overwrite it and make it 12 months instead of 16?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
NexusBrew on Aug 28, 2021 wrote:
I had a year subscription, but I canceled it a few months in cause I didn't play much this year until now. I'm wanting to renew my subscription again. If I was to buy a year sub again, would it charge me right now or when my original sub ends? Would my new sub overwrite my current one in terms of play time? I.E. If I have 4 months left of play time, will the new subscription overwrite it and make it 12 months instead of 16?
Your new subscription will be added to the end of the original bought subscription. It will not overwrite it.

Since you indicate you still have membership, might I recommend waiting to purchase another subscription when there is a sale. Usually monthly there are special membership deals (some at discounted prices, others with Crowns combos). If you can wait until December, those are usually the best deals for renewing membership.