Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Returning member after long hiatus.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2015
Hello everyone!

Recently I decided to get back into Wizard101 after a long hiatus, but its been so long! So much has changed, and its sad to see people that I previously friended and played with, don't play anymore. Looking for new friends to help catch me up or even help me throughout the game! I signed up to be a member again to continue my journey around the spiral. Even if your busy with your own quests, I would still like to know more about you and your own stories .

Hope everyone is having a great day always loved the community here.

Survivor
May 22, 2010
Welcome back! I also just recently rejoined :]

Molly Starmender

Survivor
Sep 01, 2015
Aye welcome back, I just redownloaded it as well

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
I started playing in early 2010. I've played off and on for years. I just got a six-month membership after not having a membership for several years. I was just playing with crowns when I did play.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
It's insane to see all the old players coming back. Including myself. Enjoy your stay :)

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Survivor
Sep 13, 2021
I also just got back into the game after not being on here for a few years. I would like to add members to quest with. I usual play Fire or Ice Wizards so this time I'm trying a storm one. I was surprised at all the different changes in the game. I will take a bit to get used to them lol.

Administrator
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Survivor
May 07, 2011
hello there im new returning to back from 2015 i just got a membership but its still not letting me enter the worlds i want to enter its like it hasnt updated yet im not sure what to do any hep would be appreciated !!

Administrator
icewind78 on Nov 13, 2021 wrote:
hello there im new returning to back from 2015 i just got a membership but its still not letting me enter the worlds i want to enter its like it hasnt updated yet im not sure what to do any hep would be appreciated !!
Hello, try exiting out and logging back in. Sometimes a relog is needed.

Hope this helps!