Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Randomly Passing after Selecting Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2016
Recently when I'm in a battle, I'll select a spell like normal, but instead of immediately casting it, my screen says that I'm "waiting for other players," but I'm almost always the only player in the battle. The timer ends up running down to zero, though it occasionally stops before then, and instead of casting the spell, I automatically pass. Sometimes the monsters I'm fighting will end up doing something similar, such as using feint but only the +30% to self appears on them (which I guess I'm okay with...) or starting an animation for a spell that suddenly disappears so the next enemy goes. Is this happening to anyone else, or is it just me and something I could fix?

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
While I can't say anything for sure, this happens a lot to me when my connection is bad. Usually when I see things like that happening I'm ready for a potential disconnect.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2011
lil haunt on Aug 13, 2021 wrote:
While I can't say anything for sure, this happens a lot to me when my connection is bad. Usually when I see things like that happening I'm ready for a potential disconnect.
it happens to me each time between midnight and one am, i do get disconnected which makes no sense to me.