Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

World update?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2015
Is there an update to this world? I mean it gets really easy once you defeat the second oni. The area that needs to be at least harder is the boss you beat to get the final piece to heal the emporer of mooshu. I do recall that the last oni we face after healing the empirer is a life oni with 7000 life. This seems to take forever unless a higher up is involved. I think the last enemy should have a henchmen that only heals the boss oni. The oni himself cannot heal the henchmen. Drops need to be improved to dropping everything needed for dragonspyer as it is the next world. stuff. at least level 40.

Administrator
clifford73172 on Aug 3, 2021 wrote:
Is there an update to this world? I mean it gets really easy once you defeat the second oni. The area that needs to be at least harder is the boss you beat to get the final piece to heal the emporer of mooshu. I do recall that the last oni we face after healing the empirer is a life oni with 7000 life. This seems to take forever unless a higher up is involved. I think the last enemy should have a henchmen that only heals the boss oni. The oni himself cannot heal the henchmen. Drops need to be improved to dropping everything needed for dragonspyer as it is the next world. stuff. at least level 40.
Currently there aren't any plans to revamp anything in Mooshu. It would be cool to look into this as well as revamping the other first arc worlds. Maybe someday.