Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Regarding the Monstrodome in House Tours

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 27, 2013
I have to admit that I am rather peeved at the blocking of monsterdome use in house tours. I can understand KI’s thinking when it comes to gauntlets, as that is a major source of income, whether the gauntlet is purchased outright or built through packs. But the monstrodome is another matter. Yes, you can buy it with crowns, but many people have chosen the option of using the recipe. That recipe requires a notable amount of effort and time on the part of the player...and I’ve just found out that you’ve wasted my time. I went to all that effort to specifically create something interactive for the house tourists and now I have found that all I have created is an inert piece of furniture. Had I know that would be the case, I would have saved about a week’s worth of available play time and instead spent a minor amount of gold for a book stand. I am very annoyed at this KI choice.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
i don't get it either its not like fighting in the dome gives out crazy game breaking tcs as rewards or some super expensive crown shop items. Usually its just a few hundred gold and maybe a housing item that you could probably get from the bazaar anyway depending on what mob you put in there.