Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More interactive furniture and home hobbies?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2021
Hi, I know most of the furniture items in homes are not usable and are there for just vanity. But I wanted to know if other players also want to be able to use house items like chairs, benches, beds, food. I just think it'll add a nice touch to house roleplay or to just chill at your castle/house for a bit. Also. Maybe being able to buy items that work as a fun hobby, like painting on a canvas with magic (like the usable instruments) or playing with pets besides the minigame pet pavilion, like Ball or dancing, Maybe even have a ability to talk to your pets!. Have a vanity or magic mirror at your home to change your looks (can still cost crowns) maybe eating and drinking at a table can give you a buff or reward, Have items that allow you to fly around your home like a pegasus (or the air balloon and dragonfly house bundle items) Maybe some cool magical paintings or books/dollhouse that port you to a fairytale like area and have things to interact with (Like the Private Island getaway ports you to a personal fishing place) . Anyone like the ideas, or have any idea's of their own? i'd love to hear anyones ideas on this and their own personal wantings in the game/housing? Thank you for reading!

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
annabear771 on May 21, 2021 wrote:
Hi, I know most of the furniture items in homes are not usable and are there for just vanity. But I wanted to know if other players also want to be able to use house items like chairs, benches, beds, food. I just think it'll add a nice touch to house roleplay or to just chill at your castle/house for a bit. Also. Maybe being able to buy items that work as a fun hobby, like painting on a canvas with magic (like the usable instruments) or playing with pets besides the minigame pet pavilion, like Ball or dancing, Maybe even have a ability to talk to your pets!. Have a vanity or magic mirror at your home to change your looks (can still cost crowns) maybe eating and drinking at a table can give you a buff or reward, Have items that allow you to fly around your home like a pegasus (or the air balloon and dragonfly house bundle items) Maybe some cool magical paintings or books/dollhouse that port you to a fairytale like area and have things to interact with (Like the Private Island getaway ports you to a personal fishing place) . Anyone like the ideas, or have any idea's of their own? i'd love to hear anyones ideas on this and their own personal wantings in the game/housing? Thank you for reading!
It would be cool to be able to have a big dining table with chairs your friends could sit in.

I also wish visitors to my house could ride my mounts.

Explorer
Mar 25, 2021
annabear771 on May 21, 2021 wrote:
i love all these ideas, but sadly if i recall correctly a long time ago zeke mentioned for various reasons beds would never become interactable.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
they have started doing this since we did get benches, lawn chairs and the friendship table though so far its been locked behind scroll of fortune or were limited items. I've also seen a rocking chair fire place combo that probably came out during christmas.

I'm not sure if we will ever see them go backwards and retool the housing sets or any other housing items. But it would be nice if there was a bit more interaction