Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Emperor's Retreat Dungeon Recall Not Working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2020
I'm having a major problem with dungeon recall while trying to complete the Emperor's Retreat dungeon. The button simply disappears well before the 30 minute timer runs out. I thought it might be because I was switching realms after playing minigames to refill potions, so I made sure to have remember realm clicked on, but that still didn't help. Just now, I'd gotten to the final boss battle of the dungeon but only defeated the secondary enemy before I got defeated. To be on the safe side, I decided to just refill my mana with wisps and wait for my health to slowly refill in the oasis (I didn't have any potions left). I even triple checked that dungeon recall was on a 30 minute timer, not a 5 minute timer. But after just a few minutes, the button disappeared. I've played the dungeon many times now trying to get all the way through it and I keep having to completely start over because of this glitch. It's getting really frustrating. Has anyone else experienced this?