Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon - Curses and traps bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2017
I noticed during this Beastmoon event that some of the traps and curses applied by AOEs just stay on for the entirety of the battle. I don't know if it's specific to certain beast forms but I'll detail it just in case.

The first time it happened, I was playing as a Balance Wolf and got hit by a Death Cyclops's ''Confounding Fiend'' (which put a -100 curse on me). Despite getting rid of it, the -100 damage effect kept being applied throughout the rest of the battle.

Second time it happened, it was also on a Balance Wolf hit by a Death Cyclops (same attack and all), but it was on my teammate, not me. They said that they had also seen something similar with the AOE traps that the Death Rat can cast, but I haven't witnessed it myself.

Hoping this gets fixed soon. Cost us the battle both times.

Developer
Thank you for reporting and letting us know about this. I'm going to be taking a look at this and see what happened and try to make it right.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
RandomsWorld on Mar 9, 2021 wrote:
Thank you for reporting and letting us know about this. I'm going to be taking a look at this and see what happened and try to make it right.
The Heal on the Fire Collosus spell doesn't show the heal over time. It's also invisible. Not sure if it's related.

Developer
I found the issue and I have it fixed. It will be in our next update. Please keep the bugs coming if you find them. Together we will make this better.

RandomsWorld - Christo IronBlade