Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea: What if, after every PvP match,

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
you automatically "examined" your opponent, unless you had the "do not examine my opponent" box checked?

I think it would be instructive to be able to see the stats of each and every opponent we face and think that should be the default, not something that is very difficult to do, as it is now.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Liam Swiftwalker on Feb 16, 2021 wrote:
you automatically "examined" your opponent, unless you had the "do not examine my opponent" box checked?

I think it would be instructive to be able to see the stats of each and every opponent we face and think that should be the default, not something that is very difficult to do, as it is now.
I believe that stats should be an option of either be kept hidden or made public for balance reasons. Many players would see a plyers stats, then come up with a way to counter that and I believe that's the very same idea, we the players were trying to get away from. Like that entire issue with tourney, we already seen what can happen if that option becomes available esp through rank games.