Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gob-o-lantern Hybrid?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
Hi all,

I seem to remember there being a hybrid that looked like a red gobbler/gobblerball/gob-o-lantern, but it was white and looked more like a turnip or a diseased white radish. This would have been several years ago, maybe 2013, but if it were in my head, I don't think I would remember it this clearly. I think it was supposedly a gob-o-lantern hybrid. I don't see it in the wiki, and I can't find any posts about it, but I'm 99% sure I saw one. Most of my friends from that era are gone now, so I don't have a way to ask which person had it.

Am I crazy, or does anyone else know what pet I'm talking about it?

Defender
May 11, 2013
Victoria Griffen on Jan 23, 2021 wrote:
Hi all,

I seem to remember there being a hybrid that looked like a red gobbler/gobblerball/gob-o-lantern, but it was white and looked more like a turnip or a diseased white radish. This would have been several years ago, maybe 2013, but if it were in my head, I don't think I would remember it this clearly. I think it was supposedly a gob-o-lantern hybrid. I don't see it in the wiki, and I can't find any posts about it, but I'm 99% sure I saw one. Most of my friends from that era are gone now, so I don't have a way to ask which person had it.

Am I crazy, or does anyone else know what pet I'm talking about it?
Might be a Staff pet. Sort of like the Mooshu villager pet.

Defender
Jul 26, 2012
I started playing as far back as 2009 with an older account. Can't say I recall ever seeing a pet like what you're describing. Even the staff-exclusive Sheep pet is listed on the wiki. The only other thing I could think of is that it was a pet that was added by mistake but then quickly removed similar to the "alternative" Bone Dragon mount or the Death damage Kapudan's Grabbling Hook.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012