Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wanting a FrostFang Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2020
Hello,
If anybody has a Frost fang pet and would be willing to meet me in the hatchery at the Pet Pavilion I would appreciate it. Tried tonight to get one in the hatch making kiosk and got the same pet I already had and don't have another 100,000 more coins to spend. Any tips that any body has to get the pet I desire without breaking the bank is much needed and appreciated!
Thank you so much.

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
ashrobertson042501 on Jan 7, 2021 wrote:
Hello,
If anybody has a Frost fang pet and would be willing to meet me in the hatchery at the Pet Pavilion I would appreciate it. Tried tonight to get one in the hatch making kiosk and got the same pet I already had and don't have another 100,000 more coins to spend. Any tips that any body has to get the pet I desire without breaking the bank is much needed and appreciated!
Thank you so much.
I cant help you because i don't really do side stuff in the game like hatching, gardening and fishing but I am pretty sure you can get a pet without someone else having it, from the kiosk. If i am wrong you can explain it because I might try to hatch a pet, so it would be good if you can explain how it works. Right now I have a spicy gingerbreadman

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
my other posted might have been for some reason moderated so here is a summary. I dont know anything about hatching and I am pretty suer you can hatch a pet with out someone having the same pet you want to hatch. I might actually look into hatching pets because mines aren't that good so it would be great if you explain how it works. Just saying I have a spicy gingerbreadman.