Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is there a level restriction on reindeer knight?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
is there a level restriction on reindeer knight or any other "loremaster" spell?

i stupidly spent over 200k crowns on christmas packs on my level 15 ice wizard on my 3rd account. i didnt get reindeer knight, or krampus for that matter. so i was wondering if there was a level limit on gaining that spell. which would be nice to know if there is.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
I spent quite a few crowns yesterday on a new ice wizard I made, and I got reindeer knight when I was level 1 or 2, so I don't think there's a level restriction! If you got enough spellements I also think you should be able to craft it... However it is a really hard drop, I've been trying to get the wolf of the winter mount for like a year now and I still haven't gotten it

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
A lot of this is luck. I, for instance, can't get the mount with the bunnies pulling the sleigh, but have gotten the wolf of winter perm mount three times.

The spell may not be dropping as a spell from all packs, it may be dropping as spellements. In which case, I believe 35 will unlock the spell on your wizard.

It may also depend on the pack. I know I got Krampus from a pack this season on a low level new fire... And I believe it was a spell drop and not spellements too. But I also received a fair amount of spellements for both spells in my overspending on packs this season.

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
As far as I'm aware, there isn't a limit. Or if there is one, it's pretty low. I took my when she was around 10th level to loremaster to farm reindeer knight spellements, and she got keeper of the flame during that.