Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the name of the upgraded version of the Novitiate gear?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
This is a picture from the latest promotion mail about the timed rewards and 12M membership. The second wizard from the left, the necromancer, is wearing a really cool upgraded version of the Novitiate Robe, Hat, and Boots. I was wondering what this upgraded version of the gear is called and where I could find it? I really like the look and want to use it in my stitches.
i.imgur.com/9FI7Bq4.png

I also remember in another email, the one about the W101 Docuseries, there was a picture of those same upgraded Novitiate Robes/Hat/Boots, but with metal plates that had the Fire School Insignia:
i.imgur.com/qMCwnT6.png

I was wondering where I could find those as well as the ones for all the other schools? They look really cool.

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
I tried to run these down when a similar question was asked on the Central message boards, and got nowhere. It's really getting frustrating wondering what we are seeing in these ads. Could the board moderator please consider referring this question to someone on the art team who can clarify?