Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Karamelle Monstrology?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
Just curious, but will Monstrology for Karamelle mobs be a future update? (e.g. gummy worms, rams, moose, etc). Or in general, does KI plan on updating Monstrology per every world? It seems that they do this but I'm not sure the timeframe of how long it takes? If anyone knows when monstrology was added for previous worlds I'd be curious to know!

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
Karamelle has gotten a bunch of Monstrology support at launch with the new Extract Golem update which works on every gummy in the world in addition to the Whatchamagolems.

I don't think Monstrology updates are particularly tied to any of the yearly updates, they just happen every now and then. For Empyrea, it took a while before anything from there was extractable, which was pretty disappointing compared to what Karamelle got.

And then there was Mirage, which was released shortly before Monstrology became a thing.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2020
also, you can use extract gobbler to obtain animus from the gobblers. finally got my exalted monstrologist badge by extracting from hangriest gobbler (rank 19).