Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Level Should I be for Dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2012
Hello!
I am a level 45 life wizard , and am currently at the beginning of dragonspyre.
I've done all the side quest worlds, except for the snowy part of grizzleheim (hundrle fjyord or some name like that).
I've seen tons of different levels here, some as low as 30 and some as high as 50?
Is 45 a good spot for dragonspyre or should I go do Hundrle Fyjord?

Survivor
Feb 22, 2011
Willium Star on Dec 11, 2020 wrote:
Hello!
I am a level 45 life wizard , and am currently at the beginning of dragonspyre.
I've done all the side quest worlds, except for the snowy part of grizzleheim (hundrle fjyord or some name like that).
I've seen tons of different levels here, some as low as 30 and some as high as 50?
Is 45 a good spot for dragonspyre or should I go do Hundrle Fyjord?
Hey William,

45 is definitely a fine level, I'd even say it's a little high. I was 45 when I finished DragonSpyre. I would save the Wintertusk (Hrundle Fjord) areas until you reach Celestia, where the experience will be greater needed.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2012
Dragonspyre is intended for 35+, you're fine.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Level 45 is perfect for beginning Dragonspyre. Actually, you are a little over-leveled which isn't a bad thing, it's a good thing to be stronger than your enemies.

Persons as within low level 30's probably just stick to the Main Questline and ignored all Sides.

For Wintertusk, which is the second world you speak of after completing Grizzleheim, I'd recommend completing Dragonspyre first, then you head for that world, then Celestia.

I must also say that I recommend that you keep on doing as many sides as you can, especially in Grizzleheim as some of them lead to new school pets and spells.

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
45 is good for ds hrundle fjord is based on a lvl 50 wiz so dragon spire should be easyier