Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to get to Chelsea Court

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
I have a 34 lvl Necromancer with 3 quests for Chelsea Court. The ticketmaster, Tracy Castleton response is: We're not letting passengers to Chelsea Court, yet.

I've looked for additional quests but no go. Any idea what I'm missing?

Thanks

Survivor
Mar 12, 2020
im levenl 27 and i dont know what my last quest was, i just dont have it anymore and very confused

thanks for helping :)

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
In order to gain access to Chelsea Court, you need to finish the main story quest in Hyde Park first. Once you do, you'll talk to Sherlock Bones and he will tell you to go to Chelsea Court. You should look for quests in your quest book that have a star next to me, those will indicate they are main story line quests.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
You may want to try the quest list for Marleybone located here http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?33900-Marleybone-Quest-List. It should help you find out what quest(s) you are missing.

Good luck!

Survivor
May 20, 2020
i have the same problem.
i´ve done all the quests in hyde park. talked to Sherlock bones who told me to go talk to some lady in Chelsea court but the ticket lady won´t sell me a ticket.
i´ve checked and double checked. i have no open quests in hyde park but like 4 in Chelsea court now.

i helped the lady looking for Baxter and beat the gear head boss, i helped the police officer, i helped the flower lady and i ran errands for the souvenir lady.

i even tried the "find available quest" option in hyde park to see if i´d missed one. but it just sent me to sotland yard or Chelsea court.
please help

Survivor
May 20, 2020
ok so i found out that you can in fact simply board the ride despite having no ticket.

THE PROBLEM, was that while exploring the station before i´d finished hyde park, it straight up told me
that i needed a ticket, when i went to the chelsea platform.

thus, when you finish hyde park,get your first chelsea court quest, and the ticket lady is refusing, you feel stuck.

honestly, they should just change the dialogue on the platform that says you need ticket to something like " you can not go here yet" and cut the part about the ticket lady from sherlock bones dialogue.
much less confusing.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Ishizu409 on Jun 3, 2020 wrote:
ok so i found out that you can in fact simply board the ride despite having no ticket.

THE PROBLEM, was that while exploring the station before i´d finished hyde park, it straight up told me
that i needed a ticket, when i went to the chelsea platform.

thus, when you finish hyde park,get your first chelsea court quest, and the ticket lady is refusing, you feel stuck.

honestly, they should just change the dialogue on the platform that says you need ticket to something like " you can not go here yet" and cut the part about the ticket lady from sherlock bones dialogue.
much less confusing.
I've think I've gone through this before and should be reported as a bug but am kinda to lazy to report that. But yes, you can board the ride without any ticket after completing the main quest in Hyde Park