Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I bought the wrong membership

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2016
Yesterday I bought the annual membership for Wizard101 and was super excited to play. Unfortunately I did not realize they put pirate101 membership offers on the wizard101 page as well and I stupidly purchased the pirate101 annual membership instead. I know what pirate101 is and I'm not interested in playing it, but I want to play with all my friends on wizard101. I've done research and seen that some people are able to switch and some aren't and have to pay again. I don't have the money to pay for the membership again. I already contacted KI and I haven't received a response. I know they have more players and are probably busy, but does anyone think they'll be able to switch my membership from pirate101 to wizard101?

Administrator
ManGuy265 on May 7, 2020 wrote:
Yesterday I bought the annual membership for Wizard101 and was super excited to play. Unfortunately I did not realize they put pirate101 membership offers on the wizard101 page as well and I stupidly purchased the pirate101 annual membership instead. I know what pirate101 is and I'm not interested in playing it, but I want to play with all my friends on wizard101. I've done research and seen that some people are able to switch and some aren't and have to pay again. I don't have the money to pay for the membership again. I already contacted KI and I haven't received a response. I know they have more players and are probably busy, but does anyone think they'll be able to switch my membership from pirate101 to wizard101?
Greetings! No worries, I'm sure we can get this corrected.

Please contact our support team and simply explain you purchased the wrong membership and we'll get it switched over:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Survivor
Dec 26, 2016
Thank you so much, everything went well!!!