Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suspension with no info?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
When i try to log onto the game it says that i have been temporarily suspended and to check my email for more information. However, when i check my email there is nothing there about the suspension, it's just my kingsisle purchase history receipts. I would really like to know how i can get more info on how long i am suspended for, and what it is that i am suspended for. If anyone from support could help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Administrator
emiriceboy on May 4, 2020 wrote:
When i try to log onto the game it says that i have been temporarily suspended and to check my email for more information. However, when i check my email there is nothing there about the suspension, it's just my kingsisle purchase history receipts. I would really like to know how i can get more info on how long i am suspended for, and what it is that i am suspended for. If anyone from support could help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Please contact support and we'll be happy to update you on your account: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
I have contacted support but unfortunately still received no response. When i check my account settings it says that "This account is suspended until May 7th 2020." However, as i am typing this the current date is May 7th 2020. I still received no response after 3 days, and when i try to log in it tells me that my account is still suspended. Does this mean my account is permanently gone? Is there any way for me to recover it or at least know what i did to get suspended? I appreciate the help, thank you.