Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stone Rose Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2020
Hi! So I need to find the grand chasm rose which is in the past, but I already did that quest and can’t figure out how to get back to the past. Do I just need to find someone that hasn’t done it and port ? Is there a way for me to do it ? I went through beating the dude in Vault 1933 again and that didn’t work ://

Community Leader
Hi,

There should be a dungeon right next to the teleporters HUB. Go into the centre of that corridor and you can enter the dungeon that will take you to the past :)

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Survivor
Apr 26, 2020
Hi!

You simply re-do the dungeo oposite of the man that infront of the portal Huns. Once you go in you just use the crystal as you did while questing, you "go into the past" again and just find the rose in there. It's a repeatable dungeon so you shouldn't have any problems. I did it this way as well, i forgot to pick it up when i first did the dungeon so i just went through it again and picked up the rose. you don't even need to fight anyone. It's at the end of the hall to the right as you enter.

Best of luck!