Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Promenade - Points not awarding, Fortified Grilled Cheese Recipe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2009
At 400 points your supposed to get the Elemental Token. I received nothing that I can find. No notification or audio. Looked in my Reagents,nothing. Looked at my pets, nothing. Item count in my backpack did not increase.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
I've just reached 400 points for the Pet Promenade and clicked on the Elemental Token reagent to redeem it. No pop up appeared and it does not appear in my reagent list. Can I please have my elemental token?

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I reached 400 points on the Pet Promenade.

When I clicked the icon to collect the reward, a green check appeared, but there was no reward that I could see. I checked my backpack and could not identify anything new.
I logged out and back in with a different wizard on my account. When reached 400 points, I tried again with the same result.

The recipe for Fortified Grilled Cheese and 4 Fortified Cheese snacks were the 320 points award. I bought Fortified Bread from Ramin in Rubal Wastes, but the recipe requirement for Fortified Bread shows 0.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
Regarding Pet Collars- We are not getting them! Please fix. Thx

Survivor
Sep 02, 2013
I got the pet snack reagent and its not registering that i have the bread. and i also dont have the 400 point reward and its kinda upsetting me. and i dont see anyone answering the questions as to why its not working.can someone please tell us what is going on?

Survivor
Apr 20, 2020
Hey,

So I just reached 400 points from getting the day's 100. Go to unlock the fortified cheese reward, fine, get given it.

Then click to unlock the 400 points reward, nothing happens. Nothing appears on the side or in my chat, it doesn't show up anywhere in my inventory. It now has a tick on it on the reward menu so it thinks I've been given it but it seems that I definitely haven't.

I don't know if me clicking it so soon after the previous reward has anything to do with it?

Has anyone else experienced the same issue?

Thanks

Survivor
Apr 20, 2020
Can confirm I also didn't get the 400 points reward when I tried to unlock it

Administrator
Thanks everyone for your patience while we work on a fix for this latest issue. The following post is where we are tracking these issues and when we can confirm they have been fixed:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/spring-update-link-new-issues-here-please-8ad6a42571a0edd50171a3e1ee5c39e3?page=1

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Done all quests daily for event which = 100 points a day some how i'm sitting at 399 points instead of 400 so last day i do all i will end up being 1 point short to get 500 point reward please fix

ty

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
legoman1210 on May 1, 2020 wrote:
you can buy fortified cheese buy the pet snack seller in the promenade in celestia
Sorry, but the pet snack vendor in Celestia (Terrence Walpole) sells Goat Cheese, not Fortified Cheese.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2016
Dear Fixers of Problems,

I tried to redeem the energy jewel awarded at 500 points in the pet promenade event but instead recieved a Death-Eye Onyx jewel. Also on the side where it displays the icons for where new items come in it said I recieved double. 2 jewels and 2 of the hamsters. In reality though, I only recieved 1 of each.

Thank you very much

Survivor
Apr 21, 2020
Same issue here, completed 400 points reward and did not receive any tokens from pet promenade. Glad to hear that you guys are working on resolving this issue.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Ninja Boy on May 2, 2020 wrote:
At 400 points your supposed to get the Elemental Token. I received nothing that I can find. No notification or audio. Looked in my Reagents,nothing. Looked at my pets, nothing. Item count in my backpack did not increase.
Same!

Survivor
May 12, 2012
Worked really hard to get this so called elemental token reagent for my pet at 400 points i want to know what it does but i have not received my reward as i was supposed to please help

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
Yes there is The Bad but look at the bright side we got our promised pet!

Administrator
Survivor
Jan 11, 2015
So, I was taking care of one of my gardens that contained only pink dandelions, sword ferns, and couch potatoes, and when I started harvesting their mature harvests, I noticed that the words "+ 1 special event point" appeared in the air. I went to another wizard and harvested some elder couch potatoes and it happened again. I checked the point number for how many beastmoon blossoms I had harvested and it was 3. I harvested another couch potato and the number of beastmoon blossoms harvested went up to 4.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2014
wished I hadn't wasted the gold and snacks for nothing