Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Option for Old Item Interface

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
I (and I'm sure others) appreciate that you guys try to keep the game updated and all to keep it going after all of these years, but the new item (and pet) interface is just...why was it necessary? You can't see what spells any pet or item gives without having to click through. It makes Quick Selling not quick at all, especially if you're in a rush. And for visual people like me it just makes playing harder in general. I'd like to ask for an option for the old item interface like we have an option to play with the old Wizard City layout.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
I've got to agree, while the old interface had issues, the new interface doesn't bring the relevant information to my eyes. If I'm comparing amulets, I can't see the spells of the amulets unless I go into another tab for every single individual item.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Amy Silverweaver on Apr 27, 2020 wrote:
I (and I'm sure others) appreciate that you guys try to keep the game updated and all to keep it going after all of these years, but the new item (and pet) interface is just...why was it necessary? You can't see what spells any pet or item gives without having to click through. It makes Quick Selling not quick at all, especially if you're in a rush. And for visual people like me it just makes playing harder in general. I'd like to ask for an option for the old item interface like we have an option to play with the old Wizard City layout.
Players have been referred to the following topic to post on this issue.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/item-ui-changes-8ad6a42771a0eddf0171a933aba625c5?page=1