Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do best friends still exist?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
Hello!

I have just recently returned to the game after a long time (like, four years? First time buying a membership, too-- woo!). My brother never stopped playing on his account. I remember distinctly that after friending someone, I could click on the star next to their name and make them "best friends" (that is, make their names purple and put them at the top of the friends list). So, my brother and I were "best friends" and his name is purple for me.

Is this functionality gone? I would like to do this with my other brother (who also recently started playing again-- woo!). I still see a star next to their name, but now it brings up another window where I can choose what icon to have next to it.

Regards,

Noah Stormforge

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
Noah Stormforge on Apr 9, 2020 wrote:
Hello!

I have just recently returned to the game after a long time (like, four years? First time buying a membership, too-- woo!). My brother never stopped playing on his account. I remember distinctly that after friending someone, I could click on the star next to their name and make them "best friends" (that is, make their names purple and put them at the top of the friends list). So, my brother and I were "best friends" and his name is purple for me.

Is this functionality gone? I would like to do this with my other brother (who also recently started playing again-- woo!). I still see a star next to their name, but now it brings up another window where I can choose what icon to have next to it.

Regards,

Noah Stormforge
The new icons function as the same as the old yellow star did. :) Hope that helps!
Cheyenne StormHunter