Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite School, Mount, World and Spells.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2018
Hi, I'm Redd. i want to know about your favorite school, mount, world and spells. i'll star out with mine
Favorite School
1. Fire . My first Maxed wizard, just love this school. In my opinion, it's the most powerful and best school.
  • Pro's: 2nd best damage, A lot of DOT's and AOE's, Good critical, Good for Solo
  • Con's: Not great healing spells, 2nd worst health.
2. Storm .

• Pro's: Highest Damage, Great critical, A lot of AOE's.
  • Con's: Lowest health, Bad Accuracy, bad resist, bad for solo
3. Death
  • Pro's: Decent health, Good healing, decent support.
  • Con's: Low damage compared to Storm or Fire, Lacks AOE's (only 4 or 3).
4. Ice
  • Pro's: Highest health, Amazing resist, Good amount of AOE's and DOT's.
  • Con's: Bad damage, not amazing critical.
5. Life .
  • Pro's: Very good health, has the most heals, very good at support, the best Accuracy
  • Con's: Not great damage, not good at AOE's.
6. Balance .
  • Pro's: Amazing for support, good accuracy, Decent damage, Only ice can shield from it, couple of AOE's
  • Con's: No prism, hard to solo with.
7. Myth
  • Pro's: 3rd best damage (behind Fire and Storm), good amount of AOE's, Minions, good health.
  • Con's: Spells are messed up, not amazing resist, minions aren't extremely helpful.

Favorite Mount
Tyrannosaurus Rex, My favorite dinosaur and mount of all time

Favorite Worlds
  1. Azteca: Usually people don't like this world because its long and hard, but I love it. Mainly because of the Dinosaurs (or Aztecasaurs). Just one problem, There's no T-Rex on this world, only Triceratops, Raptors, parasaurolophus and pteranodons. Who makes a dinosaur world and doesn't add a T-Rex?
  2. Zafaria: Like Azteca, its a beautiful world and amazing sights. Unfortunately, its a short world compared to the other longer ones.
  3. Wizard City: The Original World, its difficult to decide a better world than this.
  4. Polaris: A short but fun world, and this is the world where you finally get to go to the arcanum.
  5. Avalon: A beautiful world as well, not to long or short.
  • My Least favorites.
  1. Khrysilas: the longest and worst world in the game. This is where you get your shadow powers but its half way through the world.
  2. Marleybone: I've done this world to many times, and it's not very interesting any more. Big ben also takes to long
  3. Dragonspyre: also a very long world. Although the final battle is awesome, its a difficult world to get through
  4. Celestia: i used to like this world, until i played it for the 3rd time in a row. its a very long world but still its a beautiful world.
  5. GrizzleHeim/Wintertusk: Grizzleheim is one of those worlds where you don't have to do but want to for the xp, same goes for wintertusk. Grizzle is very long and wintertusk is almost impossible to solo on ice.
    Favorite Spells
SpinySaur/AvengingFossil: I couldn't decide between these two. reason why they are number 1 is because they're dinosaur spells. I'm a complete fan of dinosaurs and these spells are awesome.StormZilla: Storm zilla still holds a place in my heart, and refers to godzilla. FireDragon: My favorite fire spell, i've always grown an attachment to this spell, I don't know why. RagingBull: just an op and awesome spell, greatly detailed.Leviathan: Reminds me of the sea marine reptiles that used to roam with the dinosaurs

Survivor
Feb 03, 2020
Hi, I'm Diana. This is a great idea! I'm not far in the game at ALL (Krokotopia lvl 10) but I'll share my thoughts!

Favorite School
Storm. My first & main. I LOVE the challenge of fizzles/low health! To me, makes fights interesting: RISKY.
Am I gonna go first? Am I gonna win in 2 rounds? Or am I gonna fizzle at 10 hp and die at the hands (or, um, webbed feet) of that krok with 2 hp left? Probably - but it's fun! So I see the cons as pros.

Favorite Mount
Crystal unicorn. When I first saw it, I knew I had to get it. (Thanks, recent bundle-a-palooza!) First, it looks incredibly stunning to me. I love the shiny effects so much. Secondly, you can dye it! How amazing is that?! SO versatile! My favorite mount EVER!

Favorite Worlds
Krokotopia so far. The music and clothing are fantastic and the story grabbed my attention. I must find the Order of the Fang quickly!!!

Favorite Spell
Storm shark. It has served me well... if I survive long enough to cast it!