Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Explore Rooms In The Catacombs Quest bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
I've tried the Explore Rooms in the Catacombs quest 7 times so far an no credit for completing the quest. This quest is in the new Wizard City catacombs and drain gauntlet just released in this fall. In this quest you are suppose to help Professor Hargrove retrieve his notes in the from the "Horrible heaps of walking bones in the Whispering Sepulcher. If you go through the quest you meet Professor Hargrove in the second chamber, the one before the final fight with Prince Viggor's Drake. I assume that after you find him he should he should tell you something to satisfy completing the quest, but nothing happens.

Anyone else having this problem? It's in the main quest line, so I can't proceed.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2013
I am having the same problem. I kept doing it over and over expecting it to eventually lead to the next area but I keep getting the quest "Deeper Mysteries" and my arrow says "Explore Rooms in the Catacombs." It seems to be caught in a repeating loop.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
The arrow makes you think you are going into Whispering Sepulcher again. But you need to ignore the arrow and go down the hall to the left. When the path turns back to the right your quest arrow will correct itself.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2013
PLEASE HELP

and please be more specific! I have done this 10+ times and explored everything, gone down every tunnel. Hargrave does NOT talk to me, and I don't see any notes anywhere. What am I missing? I'm VERY frustrated, please help!

Thank you!!!

Survivor
Jun 23, 2013
Okay, do NOT go into the dungeon, that’s where we are getting messed up. Turn left at Hargrove and follow it down. Vigors drake is not even part of this quest. Good luck!